Thursday, June 04, 2009

Reflection

By Mary Blankenship

Everyone writes at least 1 thing down they like about each person in Advisory. The advisor collects them and types up, what everyone said about each person. Then on a given day, I handed back each list with the girl's name at the top, the meaning of their name under that and then a list of nice things that people in their advisory said about them. I gave these out with home-made cookies and milk for one of our last Fridays together.

The girls really liked it and I could tell it meant a lot to them.

Materials: Paper & Pen

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My web-site click the up coming web site

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi there! You some type of expert? Great message.
    Are you able to inform me the way to subscribe your blog?



    my web page ... having trouble getting pregnant